swiss trip


apr 15-18, 2011 - when i first set myself to a European country
, a trip that was once in my dream. Coming from a tropical country and emersing myself to a very modern city like dubai yet full of culture makes me wonder what is in the other side of the world. It takes a bit of time to digest that the one trip i am dreaming of has now been a reality. I packed my bags well a trolley and my camera bag ready to venture this new place. It might not be a big deal for others but it is for me. A trip i could not afford if i financed it alone. A trip that has opened horizon for me to dream for another one. and again another one in another place.
I may say, Zurich is full of culture. Modern people yet in a very historical place preserving its structures that define their class. The trains, the buildings make me go back to my literature and history class. The knight in shining armour and the medieval place. The weather was cool ranging from 11-16 degrees celcius that i need to have a warm clothes and a beer on my hands to keep me warm. Traveling alone is not easy yet enjoyable. I have to use my tripod to be able to get a good capture of me in this wonderful place so i could have a remembrance that i have been here. or ask a complete stranger to take a photo of me. The good side of it is i can walk as much as i can and take photos as much as i can without minding someone. I meet people along my way and hopefully our paths will cross again. It was a wonderful experience. A long walk, short talks lots of photos and above all a wonderful experience of a lifetime.







"I may pass this way but once so whatever good things i can do let me do it now coz i may never pass this way again."

I may never come back to this place but it will always be in my heart.

Comments