yuletide season 2011

Just arrived from Cagayan de oro. tiring but fulfilling. i took my flight from manila bound to cdo on the 25th at 710 am... with no sleep at all to keep me awake till i make sure that i reach my hometown that day. arrived at 930ish i immediately took a cab towards tagoloan but before i headed straight i asked the driver to please take me to the affected area which he was really cooperative as he himself is one of the victims of the typhoon. it is sad to see those wrecked houses. properties were destroyed and many lost their love ones. i headed then to baluarte to help packing our small christmas presents for the evacuees some food and blankets. we finished the feeding around 9 pm and then i took my route to mommy ters house to see my relatives and offer some help for the next day feeding

. so little time but it warms the heart hearing little children saying a very genuine THANK YOU. that is all that matters to me.
27th dec, 610 am my flight was cancelled due to bad weather. but it is time for me to really fly. my family is waiting for me and i have so little time. if given the chance to do this again, i won't hesitate sparing some of my time. til then.

Comments