Artist Haven

One fine day, I was looking around for some restos in which we will be celebrating and awarding Top Performers in our company when I come across a post of a friend, Thank you Arden Atienza for posting such lovely photo of a Hole in the wall. I checked out the photograph and as an Art lover myself could not help but appreciate all the collections she has on her gallery. I then called the cafe owner, Cynthia Jamlang to arrange an appointment with her. With my crazy schedule, it has always been put on hold never the less rescheduled. Then, because of an incident where one resto doesn't accept advance order without paying half of it, note that we are a regular client with them giving them business, made me go by myself and pay for it and decided to call Cynthia and arrange for a date. To have a view of the place and finalize our deal with the breakfast. I can say, I feel it is a bit far but it is worth it. Cynthia Jamlang, the woman behind this gallery started with just collecting paintings for her house. With her passion on interior decorating and love of beauty, and with the help of her daughter's arts and paintings and Phil de la Cruz painting collection, she established this place as a place where Filipino artists meet.It then all began with group of artist friends who often found themselves together in this place. I will not wonder why, with Cynthia's warm and accommodating attitude, her aura will really drawn you to her place. Comfy and so homey, this is how I describe her abode.

Art, and entertainment and love of food. This what drives her to innovate her place and make it a cafe and Haven as she call it.














Her Gallery Home housed several masterpieces of Filipino artists. The way she arranged the artworks gave so much importance of their creations.
Artists Gallery is located at 190 Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes ParaƱaque, Metro Manila, Philippines Thank you so much Cynthia for giving me an opportunity to peep in your gallery and have a long and good talk with you. Will definitely visit this place over and over again. Soon, I will be featuring in my blog our breakfast experience with this ARTSY CAFE...

Comments