Bike Ride Adventure

I know I have been silent for awhile. Been so busy at work and on personal issues. Yet, for sure I missed travelling. This time around I wanna share the travel that was beyond my imagination that I would ever try. To travel in a motorcycle and explore the beauty of nature. Since childhood, I have always love to ride in a motorcycle, not only that I love it being fast but it is also the means of transportation on getting to my relatives' place and my grandparents old house. Yes, they live in the mountains. They do farming and fishing as well. My grandfather used to make his own fishnets... Hand made putting all his passion on it. So, because of this reason, I have no choice at first but to hitch a ride on this motorcycle. Then, I began to love it. From time to time, I ride with my uncles and cousins and went around the mountains or go to the town(habal- habal is how we call it in Visayan dialect). This week, I decide to do it one more time. Not to go to my grand parents place but to stroll. Yes, I took the courage to do it one more time in a long adventure ride. Here is our trail: . We started at ParaƱaque heading towards canlubang, taking Casile road and to Tagaytay where we had a sumptuous breakfast buffet at Josephine's. . Along the way to Tagaytay, I was surprised on how good the road is, taking consideration that we are using the road in Canlubang Laguna. A lot of Bikers were pedalling their way to their respective destinations, not minding the exhaustion along the way. Yes, the weather was so good that it cooperated on what we aimed for. A fun and good adventure. Nature is at its best. Green lushes in each side, the fogs kissing the mountains and the morning dew watering the plants. Birds chirping, singing their lullabies. The sun is not so hot that the heat kissing my skin is not burning. And sometimes, what you ask for an adventure is not only what you get when you get to places not known to many. Along the way, we have seen this twin mansion. Majestic I may say if it has been maintained beautifully. But regardless if it has been abandoned by the owners, I just learned that this was owned by the Marcoses. This place has become a resting station for bikers. The place is serene. When you go at the back of the mansion, it is overlooking the vast coconut plantation. All you see are trees. The mansion itself is a wonderful site. In that area where not so many houses are built, and the place is so far from the city, i would have never thought that someone will think of building a huge abode.
Now, here's the catch of our trip, as we go back home, we decided not to take the road we took going to Tagaytay but make a round using the Nasugbu, Batangas road. Yes. It is a long journey yet fun!
We pass thru Kaybiang Tunnel,it is the longest underground road tunnel in the Philippines. It is a 300-meter long tunnel that connects Ternate, Cavite and Nasugbu, Batangas through Mt Palay-Palay. Imagine, we save an hour drive. As we continue our journey, we pass by Puerto Azul,in Ternate Cavite. The once so called haven near manila is not what it seem now. This property is 3,000 hectares. Imagine the vast piece of land this is. As we enter, we were asked to leave our license and present our receipt once we leave or we have an option to pay the entrance of Php. 595.00 inclusive of lunch. We are not there to dine. We just want to see how it look like inside so we prefer to leave our license. We went till the end of the mountain range. It is sad that this property has lost its glory. The road has a lot of holes now. The entrance, which exudes the grandness of the club is not as beautiful as they say 20 years back then, when this property still belongs to the Marcoses.
Shells made as chandeliers.
Such a wonderful adventure. And will definitely do this again.

Comments