Beauty Tips 101: Tomatoes

What you eat is who you are. The same apply for the things or chemicals that you put on your skin specially on your face.

I used to suffer acne when I travel to school during my college days due to irritation on dusts.Back then, you have to save a lot to buy expensive products and my mom always told me not to apply any chemical on my skin as I am still young and this may damage my skin early.
For me to reach my school, I have to commute for 45 minutes in the jeepney. By the time I reached school, I guess all the dusts in the road are already in my face. I tries to cover my face and wipe it with a hanky afterwards but I guess that made it worst as the dusts and bacteria spread all over my face. This has been my concern even when I started to work. It is itchy and my acne are just visible and looks awful. I don't even want to look at my face nor touch it.

Year 2005 when I went to United Arab Emirates and my situation get worst as we experienced sand storm. Then I came across an Indian friend of mine who told me that why do I have to worry about it wen the answer to my problem is in the kitchen. She taught me a lot of healthy beauty tips which I will be sharing one at a time here. I called her Mama as she was as old as my Mama. Her name was Kalyani.

Well going back, we went to the kitchen and she gave me 2 pieces of tomatoes. She washed both tomatoes and cut the other one in half. She told me to put it in my face and leave it for 5 minutes and wash it with cold water. I was hesitant at first but thought that there is no harm in trying. It was cool in my face. She told me to do it everyday. And the other one... EAT it like apple!

For 1 week I saw progress. The pimples that looks awful dried and was not swollen anymore. I did it until it became one of my beauty regimen specially before I go to sleep. I also do this when I feel like the skin in my face looks so dull.

Try it and you will never regret.

Tomato works on every skin type. Here are the benefits of tomatoes that I came across:

1. Tomatoes are full of anti oxidant that help fight free radicals. It is full of vitamin c, E, B6, B1, B2 and B3.
2. It is naturally acidic that help skin oil-free which helps prevent pimples.
3. It can shrink open pores.

Some people may be allergic to tomatoes on skin. Discontinue use if you notice allergic reactions.

Go Natural and save money
.Healthy Skin is always In.

Me @2017


me at 2007
Me @ 2005


https://rosailex.blogspot.com/2017/11/beauty-tips-101-tomatoes.html

Comments